Monday, February 2, 2009

#1

1. If i were an animal I would be a bird so I could go anywhere I wanted in the world just by flying.
2. Five non-living things I can't be without are: my car, my cell phone, my ipod, my computer, my tv, and my hair straightener.
3. I'm more of a reader and a listener
4. One book I would want with me on a desert island would be Anthem because it always keeps me thinking.
5. It depends on what the situation is whether I lead or follow.
6. The first 5 songs that would play on my ipod are a Misfits song, an AFI song, a Circa Survive song, a Saosin song, or a Bright Eyes song.
7. My best personality trait is that I laugh at everything so if someone says a really lame joke, I'll probably laugh anyways and it always makes them feel good. My worst is that I'm kinda shy when around new people.
8. If a donor gave me $1000 I would buy a plane ticket to somewhere in Europe to travel.
9. I've seen Superbad like a million times. I like it because it gets funnier everytime I watch it.
10. The best advice I've ever gotten was to always think for myself and not let others do it for me. I got that from my dad.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of being a bird but when I think about eating bugs, I change my mind really quickly, LOL!

    Is Anthem one of Ayn Rand's books? The title sounds familiar to me for some reason. . .

    Your dad's advice is excellent. Sounds like he read Milton, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Anthem is by Ayn Rand .. it's a really interesting book. I had to read it in class when I was a sophomore. I even read ahead.. which isn't like me with required reading .. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny I laugh at everything too. My mom gave me the same advice too!!

    ReplyDelete