Monday, February 16, 2009

3 things...

3 Things. . .

Three Things that Scare Me:
1. driving in the rain
2. small spaces
3. spiders

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. my boyfriend
2. my brother
3. Dane Cook

Three Things I Love:
1. music
2. shopping
3. photography

Three Things I Hate:
1. broccoli
2. people who leave their blinker on after they've switched lanes
3. having to get up in the morning

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. why my cat is so mean
2. how anyone could enjoy history
3. jello .. how is it so jiggly?!

Three Things on My Desk:
1. my phone
2. erroneous papers
3. chapstick

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. laughing at my own answers
2. typing
3. blogging

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. tour Europe
2. get married and have a family
3. shave my head

Three Things I Can Do:
1. drive a stick shift
2. cook
3. paint

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. kill a spider
2. run fast
3. put in my own eye drops

Three Things or People I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Dane Cook
2. Seal
3. The Misfits

Three Things or People You Should Never Listen To:
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers .. worst band of all time.
2. Octuplets mom
3. screaming children

Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. to play guitar
2. to sew
3. how to kill a spider

Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. Rugrats
2. Doug
3. Hey Arnold

Three Things I Regret:
1. buying a desktop
2. not doing this earlier in the day so I'm not up at 11 doing it
3. not saving as much money as i could throughout the years

2 comments:

  1. i used to HATE spiders too!
    i was afraid if I kill one then there family was going to come eat me. I actually got attacked in my sleep by spiders once. it was disgusting. I woke up with little bites all over my legs...

    i have never slept on a couch near a plant again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how big or small the spider, I don't like them. They freak me out! One time I was driving and out of the corner of my eye I saw something coming down from the ceiling of my car. It was a spider! I almost swerved into other traffic. I had to pull over and get out of the car. Ewwwwwww they are gross!

    ReplyDelete